السبت، 21 يونيو 2014

Fantasy: The book you need to live in

Imagine that you could be shrinked to a size of book and that you could enter the book and live inside its events

·        Which book would you choose (Arabic or English and which one)?

·        Why?

·        Tell us the story of it (some of us may not read it before)

·        Which character would you prefer?

·        Why?

·        If you could change the events what would you do?

·        If it is possible to stay there would you stay?

For me and for fun sharing
I adore Heidi, the little orphan who had to move to her grandfather’s house (a very tough person) after death of her parents, he lives in Swiss Alpes and she started to change his life, she usually goes to the Alpes with Peter the goat keeper and they had lots of fun with goats and nature

Then she moved to Klara’s house the a paralyzed little girl to work there as a companion , and she changed her life too

It is an amazing story that was turned into a cartoon children series I used to watch while I was a child in KSA I don’t think it was available in Egypt

She is an amazing girl full of energy and love that could change the lives of persons around her

I would never come back from that book as I love the fancy in it, the scenes in Swiss Alpes (which I visited may be because of this story and fall in love of them too)  and playing with goats (I hear the bills in there necks now) 
I would never change the events as well
 

Yalla share your stories lets have some fun J

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. ذات الرداء الاحمر اللى كان بيطاردها الذئب بحبه جدا داليا صفوت

    ردحذف