الجمعة، 25 أبريل 2014

My dear blog you make me stronger

 
Meeting lots of my relatives today in my cousin’s wedding contract cermony. I found out that they read you and like you and tease me out with my own comments in the blog, this made me feel success and that people really like you and the new me in you , and that they follow it up although they do not comment

 I had three types of people today:
Those who avoided things I did not like usually in weddings and that were mentioned in the blog I really admire your kindness thank you


Others teased me in lovely loving way with my own words and promised to do it over and over and to help me with all the tiny details I mentioned in weddings during my own wedding  and we laughed a lot for you I love you

And third group who insisted on annoying me and whom I finally could ignore and they felt as little as little can be , so I do not care about you,  I even do not think they read you
Or is it just my new me , the new attitude in me? I do not know , may be !!!

So my beloved blog I really love you and hopefully i will not close you again as I did two years ago

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Big liiiiiike :))

    ردحذف
  2. كلامك واسلوبك جميل جدأ وشيق وخفه دمك بتخلينى اضحك .. وبما انك حبيبتى واول بنوتة في العيلة ودة السبب اللى وصلك لقلبى واخدتى وضعك واتربعت بكل ثقة واكيد انتى حاسة بكدة .. انتى جميلة اوى تستحقى كل خير . استمرى وانا متابعه معاك وربنا يوفقك في كل اعمالك ويسعدك .. ركزى على يسعدك دة ولا اقولك بلاش احسن ... انتى عارفه !!

    ردحذف