الثلاثاء، 11 مارس 2014

Love yourself because you are lovely

Yes love yourself, make this decision now and forever

No one is more important than you to love

You have only oneself so why to hate it

Enjoy loving you, and then the whole  world will love you. Be satisfied, enough of yourself and all the world will love you back. All your problems will be solved, all your dreams will come true all your fears will vanish and finally and most importantly you will have your inner peace and will have your heaven inside you, with you wherever you are  

To love yourself accept yourself for whom you are, for all the silly things, for all the qualities you have, for all your postponed dreams, for all your insecurities, for all your tiny little things that your friends know and you may not know, for all the missing things your mom always push you to achieve, for the one who is you

Listen to music, loudly so that it washes your pains, until you can describe how it tastes, it really has a taste and is even sweeter and nicer than anything else you can physically touch or eat

Pray with every part of your soul, talk to god he is there for you all time , he listens, he fulfills your needs, but in the perfect time so trust his judgment and timing

Drive in a crazy way with windows open and music on , sing loudly and make your neibouring car in  the traffic jams laugh at you or even turn your radio on, to a nice program , laugh at them, answer their silly questions in the radio, talk to yourself it really helps!!!!

Work with all your soul, enjoy what you do and make your work a piece of art just to satisfy yourself not your manager

Watch classic movies, avoid TV, talk show, avoid politics, avoid fears of tomorrow because when you will have to face tomorrow it will be in tomorrow not now so enjoy now

Play with kids, talk to them, discuss things with them seriously as if they are adults and you will be amazed of how today’s kids can think

Enjoy a sip of your coffee when thinking of nothing but the taste of coffee

Enjoy the movement of a leaf on a tree or grass with air

Enjoy the sun beam between tree branches

Enjoy a nice book in the sun

Enjoy warm blanket and warm drink in winter, cold lemonade in the summer and even the wind in spring all are god's creatures that were created for a reason, even if you can’t recognize

Enjoy old memories even if sad because sure you learned something from them

Get old pictures and see them again and remember the old days, your laughs, your company with those people even if they let you down

Talk to friends and tell them that you missed them

Reintroduce yourself to your parents and try to find a new space with them

Do some sports and listen to music while doing sports

Try to smile even to yourself, you deserve it!!!

When you wake up (after snoozing the alarm as usual !!! )spend these moments to thank god that he gave you a new day to enjoy, then count your blessings and expect a new nice day in the way

Help yourself and the others

Say hi to yourself in the mirror, send you a kiss in the air while passing in the mirror and tell yourself that today you look amazing

Accept yourself, love yourself, let go all the frustrations and painful memories of unfinished dreams they are not lost dreams they are unfinished and one day they will be complete in the way you wished them to be just as you wanted them to be

If you believe in this, in yourself, in your happiness, in your dreams you will be happy

Now repeat after me:

 I love me , I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me, I love me


I love me and you should too!!!!



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق