الخميس، 13 مارس 2014

I saw the rainbow

Yesterday after the rains and while driving home suddenly I looked in front of me and found an amazing surprise : I saw the rainbow in the sky

For a while I was going to stop and make an accident with a car in the street as I stared at the sky astonished by the beauty of the scene

I took my mobile and had a picture of it , checked the picture to make sure that I had it in the cadre although it was small part of the rainbow  (in the picture you will see it above the last building to the right side of the picture , on the other side of the church)

I slowed down as much as I could to see it for the longest possible time

Then it disappeared between the high buildings form the right and clouds in the left

The happiness I had was speechless, and unforgettable

It was one of my breathtaking moments in life

The thing I thought of is that between the clouds and rainy weather their comes the rainbow

And it is the same in life events between the difficult times,  god still has surprises to us. Every day in itself is a miracle to live and enjoy.

And when you stop expecting thing they do happen , I remember me as a child each time it rained I looked to the sky looking for the rainbow but yesterday I did not think of it or even expect it and BINGO I saw it

Life can still have surprises to us, but you just have to wait for them and stop expecting them and BINGO they will happen

I saw the rainbow !!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق