الجمعة، 5 سبتمبر 2014

The big picture and the tiny details

Once I was invited to a friend's wedding ceremony , I looked at myself in the mirror and said  wooow you are beautiful today !!!

I decided to take a nice photo and to change my Facebook profile picture after that

 When I went to the ceremony, I asked a friend to take a picture at the entrance of the hall between the flower punches and I wanted to be in the middle of them

It seems that my friend was not a very well trained photographer , or even my mobile did not work properly and the pictures were not as I wanted them to be , I took her the picture I wanted for myself and she was very happy with them and me too for her smile

 After going home I decided to crop the pictures even at face only and let’s forget about the big picture, and surprisingly I found nice details I even did not see there :  I found two nice pigeon statues that were so romantic and nice, the crystals hanged around the couple’s photos with light reflection on them, the reflection of the marvelous garden in front of me on the mirror behind me that looked very real in the picture !!! And my smile !!!!

Although the big picture was not as good as I wanted it, but the tiny fine details even made me happier !!! , by the way uploading that picture in facebook had a big number of likes and comments like no other picture had !!!

It is the same for our lives, you may not be that happy with the big picture, but for sure your life will have the needed tiny details that eventually will make you happy

The most important thing is YOU to be satisfied and grateful for these tiny details that will make all the difference

https://www.facebook.com/#!/562451227215431/photos/a.562476710546216.1073741828.562451227215431/573177182809502/?type=1&theater

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق