الاثنين، 12 مايو 2014

Fantasy: Time machine


Now it is your life time opportunity I found the Time machine and I will allow you to use it!!!

·        Which time era would you go to (past or future)?

·        Why?

·        If you can be another person; which character would you play?

·        Why?

·        Whom would you take with you when going or coming back?


To start with myself I would choose to go to 60-70s (ayam el rawa2an ) to attend one of Om Kolthoum concerts . I would still choose myself because I am satisfied for who I am , I would get a picture of me with Thoma  when coming back!!!
 
Or
I may go to 19 century , in the English Country and attend a Walls dance like those in old movies , wear their nice dresses that make sound when you move !!! . I would still choose myself  but in 19 century style !!! when coming back I may get with me a Mr Darcy of Pride and Prejudice and see how he can act in 21 century .

COME ON be imaginative lets have some fun

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. OK

    I would go back to "Prophet Mohammad and Sahaba" era, I really really really want to meet them in person, I would be me also cause as I said I WANT TO MEET THEM IN PERSON.

    I would get back "Abo Lahab" back with me; he deserves to be in this era sooooo much. علشان نعمله ملف امن دولة و نطلع عليه القديم و الجديد

    OR

    I would go back in time to the 90s and just stay there with my dad.

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. تحفه
      عايزه تعملي لابولهب ملف في امن الدوله!!!
      بس جميله قوووي

      حذف
    2. ملف لأبو لهب يا مفترية :)

      حذف
    3. أيوة كدة يا أنووووس :) .... خرجى المخبر اللى جواكى :)

      حذف
  2. I was going to say go back in time to meet prophet Mohamed :) , but going back is the idea , the 50s is perfect and say Nharak sa3ed and Sa3eda Mubark :))

    ردحذف
  3. I would choose to go the "Modern State of Pharaohs" era, At the beginning of the reign of King "Ahmous the first". I would still choose myself but in royal style :) :) ...
    I would stand with my king in "freedom wars" to kick the "Hyksos" out of our country, and give the king a royal son :) :)
    I may take with me the "design" of the time machine, just to persuade "the pharaoh" to build one to be used to send all our enemies to the 21th century :) :)

    :) :) ...... Absolutely I would not coming back

    Basma Ismael

    ردحذف
  4. انا ممكن ارجع لايام الملك والبنت اللى بتتعلم بيانو وكانفاه وفنون الطبخ والاتيكيت وكل حاجة بتتعمل بروقان عموما فترة فيلم انا حرة كنت هبقى زى البنت دى نفسها تتحرر من قيود بس مستمتعة بحياة الماضى الجميل كل حاجة بزوق وشياكة داليا صفوت

    ردحذف
  5. انتم جمال قوي وخشتوني كلكم
    دمكم خفيف وبتدوا حياه للبلوج
    صباح الفل عليكم كلكم

    ردحذف