الخميس، 29 مايو 2014

“Sadness transfusion”

I can pretend that I found out why foreigners have the "hugging" principles in their grieves, you can tell that at least in funereal scenes in their movies. and when saying “hugging” it means long and true hugs and not our usual “ta2deyet wageb hugs!!!”

I tried it twice with two of my friends after deaths of their mothers

It was just letting each of them put her head on my shoulder or chest and just embarrassed her tightly for about 20 to 40 minutes

All of the sudden all the sadness they had moved to me , they became calm and the moved sadness to me made me cry a lot and here we go : both of us got relieved : they lost their sadness in something like “sadness transfusion” and tears washed my soul, drained my fears and both of us is refreshed again.

In the two cases I can claim that they slept for few seconds in something like hypnosis and all of the sudden they just became stronger and could stand again on their feet !!!

Is that true? Did you have similar experiences or I am just too analytical and it was just co-incidence but in two separate cases? Do not know!!!

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. There's no doubt that's hugging makes us feel calm and secure. But what happened to you means that you're not too analytical but yo're so sensitive.

    ردحذف
  2. بمنتهى الامانة عمري ماجربتها لاني بتجيلي فوبيا من احزان و صدمات الناس و بأحس اني مش هاقدر اعملهم حاجة و اني مهما كنت بالنسبة ليهم انا بعيدة عنهم :( و وجودي غالبا بيكون مالوش اثر، كتير بيفتكروها ندالة

    ردحذف